Monday 4 July 2011

Happy day with friends laugh together ♥


I think this post take long time ;D
Hey guy. Read it with funny pic !

First, This drama [Love you最后决定爱上你 ]

Damn nice :3

Come,Let start the party Gege ♥
I didn't arrange pic,becoz very lazy :P

Mirror Secret Recipe Poh Em.

XD




Nice I-pad x) ♥

Everyone here .Teehee ^^




Gege. Me. Kas


Dont laugh :X

But 100 % will laugh on me ! XD

Look funny chipmunk xiiaoem ! ♥





The most noisy group in class ;D

Everyday laugh !! x) I love it

Rea . Me x)


Phimon . Me ! Crazy zz ! xD Black teeth
Danielle . Me =]

She gud & kind and ham sap ! XD


Gege Lim, Happy birthday =D

Hope U happy everyday ! ♥

;)


Nice cake ♥ cheeszyy


Gege & me ; my pose ugly :S



Me & kasthury XD
She smart gurl ! =]
Gud girl =]

My wish now !!!!!! ♥
Wanna a new phone,camera,I-pad 2
I only can dream ~.~
I want earn money and buy it my self =]

I want this ♥ LUMIX GF 2

我要一步一步来、♥
爱情慢慢来 ~
生活要赚钱买东西 ~
加油 ! :3
123 I can do it ! ;D


New status of mine `
Go and like it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment