Saturday 1 October 2011

♥ Story # 35

Hello my friend !! x)
PMR IS COMING !! I hope everyone who take exam all get a good result
I got 1 week more holiday...Just stay at home do revision :PP
I'm good gurl ` hahaha...

Sorry for late update..many things miss...
# 110930 I sleep until 1++ wake up
Keep my room and wash my schoolshoes...
Then, I find my babee friend eat things
After that stay at her house, and night when to pasar malam :DD

Happy friday with my babee...Fun together x)
Short update lah.. Becoz I nothing to write ady xDDD
Click my nuffnang if you is a king person

I love my family
I love my friend
I love my boy

FOREVER LOVE MY FT ISLAND ... :PP


I wanna be good gurl now, I hope I can did it .
X ponteng
X lazy
X rude word
AND MANY MANY
HAHAHA ... I think I can `


BYEE ♥ :*
Muackzzz

相信喜欢你的人,不要总是怀疑我的诚意,亲密之余给彼此留一点自己的空间。经常想念你,哪怕你的坏,设身处地的多为对方着想,永远也不想让你的面孔变得陌生。其实每个人一开始都不懂爱情,与喜欢的人一起经历一些事情,甚至一起经历一些痛苦,才能变得成熟,才会懂得珍惜。

No comments:

Post a Comment