Monday 2 January 2012

New life_ ♥


First of jannuary, I stay at home for whole day ................................ :S
But at night my family and I went to cousin' house again, my sis bring us go buy chatime
Damn! traffic jam \./

Lastly, get chatime, everythings forget just now =D
Then, next round watch movie teehee -->



An army ghost story 23.59
Abit funny abit horror... I feel ok about this movie `
Then, go back Pandan Indah Inhouse eat supper !
my favourite HONEY MILK damn sweet :S

Reach home 2++, TIRED !!
wash face then sleep zZ



Next day -->

2.1.12

Went to shopping :D
Sungai wang + Times square, I feel very tired arrrr
I didnt wear lens at all. Walking I feel very sleepy ~.~

I bought A cloth and a pants ·
Went home faster ._.
Not yet buy shoes....

Back home but didnt sleep :(
After dinner had dessert ` all of my family love it ! <3
I damn love, kekeke x)

Stay tuned ! I will upload my child cute picture ! xD


Click my nuffnang ads ! Just click it ; It's not virus T3T

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment