Thursday 15 August 2013

Holiday Lifeeee



Went to Genting with my childhood friends, had fun with them! Really a great day.
We take photo together, eat everywhere, and walk everywhere, talk alot.
After that We went to Festival City watch (The Conjuring), a horror movie,really felt scary about this movie.
But it's a nice movie ! 









Next, went to work with my lovely cousin 
It's Chinese Festival named 普渡 or 盂兰节
These few day really sleepless, busy and tired, but enjoy and meaningful
Learn alot, and my first time experience to join this festival :)


  





Today, Green Valentine Day hanging out with babe, happy being with her 
Having brunch at Kim GARY, after that shopping at Jusco
Feel free and enjoy hang out with her, take alot of crazy photo
We bought a cloth, very wild cloth, I love it !
We stay for a long time taking picture in the fitting room ! HAHAHAHAHAHA














I enjoying my holiday and not even touch my homework, I going die soon...............
Because holiday is almost finish........
I'm the last minute HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tata, update my blog next time, hope you guy enjoy to see my blog ! 
*Broken english too :P








No comments:

Post a Comment