Friday 22 June 2012

Full of thinking.

Thinking about result
Thinking about studies
Thinking about how to be smart
Thinking about shopping
Thinking about when get newphone
Thinking about PMR left 100days
Thinking about be pretty
Thinking about want cut want hairstyle
Thinking about get new friends
Thinking about blogger become popular
Thinking about new BF
Thinking about how to be nice to everyone
Thinking about wanna be perfect
Thinking about had a good voice
Thinking about stay happy with BFF
Thinking I can enjoy my life.

By the way.....;

I must wait after PMR only can do the thing that I want !
I checked my result online, GOODNEWSSSS !
I'm in TOP 10 -NUMBER 10 XDD
HAHAHA, I am happy now ! :B
Woots ! Work hard !!!

Parent's Day next Friday ! Happy Friday :D
I want my energy to do revision ! Yeahh :3
OFF FACEBOOK OFF TWITTER OFF EVERYTHING OF SOCIAL NETWORK.
I can't do that >< Haha, But I want try my best =D

PMR ! I WANT 7A ! I WANT! I WANT!
MUST BE HARDWORKING GIRL !
First time felt so happy of my result and my work hard !

After Pmr is my world, ENJOY TIME !
I must wait and stay happy.
Okie, That's all for today ! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment