Thursday 12 September 2013

MTV World Stage 2013 @Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach




YO OK Let's start !! So excited to blog about this !!!
MTV Asia invited Robin Thicke, Far East Movement, EXO and Joe Flizzow as guest for Mtv World Stage 2013 !!

I was so happy and excited that I can meet again Far east movement and I want meet the most is EXO !!
I just fall in love with them just 1 month more, they are coming to Malaysia !! When I got the news I want damn crazy finding the ticket, planning and waiting for the day to come 8th September 
Finally is the day ! 

I reached at Sunway at 9sumthing, the situation at there ady so crowded, and so many ppl are queue up 
almost of all them are EXO's fans !!! 
EXO damn power :DDD

It's was a hot day, I also queue up ans sun burn ing T__T
But this is the concert that very good in timing
open gate at 3pm to 4pm and let us go inside 
Concert started at 7pm too !!! Excited
Eventhough is raining or whatever, we won't give up
Standing and waiting for a long time......
I'm the front of the stage xD so damn near 



babe vanessa and me :D
unhappy and what a suck things happenned until my bebe cried
The ppl really brainless and didn't care about other when EXO came out.
Everyone just pushing and want to come infront to take photo/video
Until myself also almost fall down, so damn angryyyyy



My crazy friends and fans of KAI 
She prepared alot to meet EXO ^^ 


Met my primary's school friends ! How long time are us didn't meet up
I miss you hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe




I got Baekhyun fan 
The fan club is the best HAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Group photo while we waiting the concert to start 









有很多东西想要打关于这个演唱会
这是我第一次从早上排队
然后没吃过东西
在现场哭过,生气过,开心过,HIGH过什么都有
还有就是让我依靠那个人来了
又是像去年那样照顾我
很多很多东西啊啊啊
不知道怎样来写
给很多人讲很多东西
一定奇怪照片里怎样会有他
那一天真的跟他在一起那样,可是不是情侣啦
哈哈哈哈哈,笨蛋帮我撑伞,玩他电话,带我去看EXO彩排
排队挤来挤去怕我不见拉住我 哈哈哈哈
FAR EAST MOVEMENT 很开心什么事情都忘掉
跳跳跳 HIGHHHHHHH 

EXO 出来,我被挤到扁,给人踩
搞到我看都看不好,还好TAO在我面前耍帅,比 LOVE !!!
激动死我 开心死我 
拍下来了 hahahaha
黄子韬我爱你 XD 
爱死EXO 了

中间发生好多事情。。不想写

星期一早上没去学校,在家哭了
然后我们宝贝们不在家
给妈妈骂,水壶不见,没去读书
很夜回家
blablablaa 


很懒惰了 TT 
原谅我 XDD


BYEEEEEEE <333333    I LOVE EXO XDDDDD

































No comments:

Post a Comment